Peter started playing keyboard in rock bands in high school, took music in university, had his Royal Conservatory piano.
- Started independent label Cariboo Moose Production, released 3 albums and performed in children festivals from L.A to Toronto.
- Composed and produced a contemporary ballet “Spirit Wood” in collaboration with choreographers and dancers from BC Ballet and Arts Umbrella.
- Released a Christmas album (A Green Christmas).
- Sang national anthems at international sports tournaments and Canada Day.
- Judged on the JUNO awards 2010, 2011, 2019.
- Play the baby grand regularly at the Loft in Meadow Garden on Sundays.
- Facilitate cultural drum circles.
- Performed and conducted amateur theatre musicals
- Create and played Viola in a 5 piece Chamber Orchestra, wrote original compositions for piano, cello, violin, viola and flute.
- Create 7 piece Elton John Tribute. Performed as lead vocal and piano for 25 Elton songs with drums, keyboard, guitar bass and backups vocals.
Peter has switched his full-time work from Engineering Data System Analyst to being a musician singer-songwriter, investing in production, creativity and working with the music industry professionals.